Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives program (MAJOR 202007)
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Maintenance of the South Rim Trail/Administrative Road
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MAJOR 202007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PRELIM 202001||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|ENGAGEMENT 201910||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|20190716 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20190821 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0003||Citizen Narrative Campaign|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 03||Romania: Learning the History of Communism|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 04||Romania: Mock Elections - Voting Matters|
|201900814 TD TR||Media Projects|
|20190925 FT||Summer Stipends|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 07||Romania: Poetry Competition – Life Under Communism|
|20190814 TT||Short Documentaries|
|20190814 BP BR GE GG GI||Public Humanities Projects|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 011||Journalism Summer School|
|20190812 AH||American History and Civics Education: National Convenings|
|20191015 AV||Dialogues on the Experience of War|
|P19AS00464||Sugpiaq Significant Places, Oral Histories, and Qayak Building for Kenai Fjords National Park|
|P19AS00480||AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P19AS00513||Anza Expedition Film|
|BER NOFO FY19 003||Human Rights and Xinjiang Awareness|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MAJOR 202007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: