Apply for BJA 2017 11221
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 17 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.835.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 63 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: CIRCUITS - SBIR
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2017 11221
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2017 11221) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2017 11223||BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|OJJDP 2017 10980||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Out of Home Placement|
|OJJDP 2017 10984||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Research Partners Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2017 10948||OJJDP FY 17 Racial and Ethnic Disparity Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2017 11548||BJA FY 17 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)|
|BJA 2017 11320||BJA FY 17 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|BJA 2017 11401||BJA FY 17 Safeguarding Children of Arrested Parents|
|OVW 2017 11965||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance to Support Grantee Reporting|
|OJJDP 2017 10940||OJJDP FY 2017 Safe and Thriving Communities: Planning and Collaboration|
|OJJDP 2017 10945||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Enhancing Youth Access to Justice Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11184||NIJ FY17 Research on Bias Crimes|
|BJA 2017 11545||BJA FY 17 Smart Supervision: Reducing Prison Populations, Saving Money, and Creating Safer Communities|
|NIJ 2017 11571||NIJ FY17 Research on Reducing Violence in Communities|
|BJA 2017 11564||BJA FY 17 Wrongful Conviction Review Program|
|OVW 2017 11921||OVW FY 2017 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Grant Program (also known as the Arrest Program)|
|NIJ 2017 11565||NIJ FY17 Understanding the Impacts of Policing Strategies and Practices (Beyond Crime Reduction)|
|NIJ 2017 11481||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System|
|NIJ 2017 11160||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons|
|NIJ 2017 12000||NIJ FY17 W.E.B. DuBois Program of Research on Race and Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11500||NIJ FY17 Research to Improve Officer Decision-making|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2017 11221", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.