Apply for 36C78621R0028
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, NCA Contracting in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Research-based Educational Outreach Materials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 64.204.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Close date is noon Eastern Time on 7/15/2021 to match the same document posted on SAM.GOV.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Civil Society Resilience Strengthening activity in Serbia
Previous opportunity: Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Investigator- Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 36C78621R0028
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (36C78621R0028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008173||Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Returning Families of Foreign Terrorist Fighters|
|PAS GUA FY21 02||U.S. Embassy Guatemala-PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS EGY FY21 02||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Programming|
|DHS 21 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|2021 FY20AEECA DFC EVALUATION PASPODGORI||Digital Forensic Center Evaluation|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2021 01||Enhancing Fiscal Transparency Supply and Demand in Rwanda|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 019||Ukraine: Support for non-governmental organizations to combat disinformation and malign narratives spread via social and traditional media in Ukraine|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY21 03||University Partnerships Initiative|
|SFOP0008170||2021 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Benin|
|21CS05||Pretrial Publication Series and Multimedia Development|
|SFOP0008193||Enhancing Morocco Public Health Capacity Activity|
|STI400 21 GR 0001||FY2022-2023 English for Journalists Program|
|BIA ICWA 2021||GRANT SOLICITATION ICWA OFF-RESERVATION|
|PAS NOG FY21 01||U.S. Consulate General Tijuana Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2021||FY 2021 - 2023 Economic Development RNTA|
|PAS LIMA FY21 NOFO 002||Notice of Funding Opportunity to Support Women in the Film Industry|
|PAS CY600 FY21 001||Strengthening ties between the U.S. and Cyprus|
|PAS MOROCCO FY21 03||American Spaces Grant Funding 2021|
|SFOP0008203||Global Chemical and Biological Weapons Terrorism Prevention|
|NOI ILAB 21 02||Global Program of Support to Accelerate Action to Eliminate Child Labor and Forced Labor|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "36C78621R0028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.