DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research Analysis Award (W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP FITBIRA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research Analysis Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Implementation Science for Strengthening Family Health (IS4FH)
Previous opportunity: Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC) with Disabilities.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP FITBIRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA19APS00014||Implementation Science for Strengthening Family Health (IS4FH)|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|FOA RDK 2019 0001||Joint Directed Energy Transition Office (DE-JTO) Educational Initiative|
|P19AS00429||Conduct Bat Maternity Colony Inventory and Surveillance|
|N00014 19 S F009||FY19 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Navy ROTC Cybersecurity Training Program|
|19 587||Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research|
|USGS 19 FA 0201||Monitoring, analysis, and research support on the Upper Mississippi River|
|P00232||Monitoring Fish for NPS-NCR|
|P19AS00238||Prince William Forest Park Cultural Landscape Field School|
|NNH18ZTT001N PT||ROSBio-2018 Appendix C: Development of Microgravity Food Production: Plant Watering, Volume Management, and Novel Plant Research on the International Space Station|
|P19AC00250||Jefferson Co. Courthouse National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|DE FOA 0002142||RFI - Next Generation of Marine and Riverine Hydrokinetic Energy Systems|
|W9126G 19 2 SOI 7399||Aquatic Species of Concern|
|NIJ 2019 16193||Evaluation of Juvenile Corrections Executive Leadership Training, FY 2019|
|P19AS00265||Free Ranging and Feral Cats in National Parks: Development of Park Management Strategies for Stakeholder Engagement|
|19 588||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR): Workshop Opportunities|
|NIJ 2019 16111||Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, FY 2019|
|2019 NIST TPO 02||Enabling Federal Technology Transfer Program (EFTT)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP FITBIRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: