Apply for W912EF 21 2 RFP 0001
- The Department of Defense, Walla Walla District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: RCPP Alternative Funding Arrangement for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021.
Previous opportunity: DRL Strengthening Worker’s Rights in Armenia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W912EF 21 2 RFP 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912EF 21 2 RFP 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS UCF 010 2021||2021 Urban and Community Foresty Challenge Cost Share Grant Program|
|N401922128001||Ungulate Control, Eradication, and Basic Research located on Naval Base Guam and Andersen Air Force Base, JRM Guam AOR|
|SFOP0007951||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0007949||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Central Asia|
|SFOP0007953||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0008011||Handling of Live Animal Confiscations|
|W9127N2120007||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training for Willamette Valley Adjudicated Crews|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2771||Natural Resources Ecosystem Mgt Hawaii|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2842||Dry Creek Riparian Restoration Mgt Beale AFB|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912EF 21 2 RFP 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.