Apply for RFA HL 23 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NHLBI Emerging Investigator Award (EIA) (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.233, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 25, 2024.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 The HOPE Institute: Applying the Principles of Swiftness, Certainty, and Fairness
Previous opportunity: Assistance to High Energy Cost Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HL 23 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 23 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 23 004||NHLBI Outstanding Investigator Award (OIA) (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2107||Technical Collaboration to Strengthen Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Capacity to Detect, Prevent, Respond, Monitor, and Mitigate The Effects of Public Health Threats In The Kingdom of Thailand.|
|RFA NS 21 020||Research Program Award (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 21 104||Regional Pediatric Pandemic Network|
|72064121RFA00003||Enhancing Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Activity|
|CDC RFA DP21 2111||Closing the Gap with Social Determinants of Health Accelerator Plans|
|HRSA 22 051||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010502SUPP21||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|CDC RFA GH21 2167||Strengthening detection, prevention and response to infectious disease threats in Kazakhstan|
|HRSA 21 106||Rural Northern Border Region Planning Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2169||Strengthening detection, prevention and response to infectious disease threats in Uzbekistan|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0100||Projects of National Significance: Empowering Youth with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities to Manage Their Healthcare Transitions|
|MP CPI 21 001||Family-Centered Approaches to Improving Type 2 Diabetes Control and Prevention|
|72011521RFA00008||Community Led Monitoring Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|CDC RFA PS22 2201||National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (NHBS)|
|HRSA 22 002||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 21 103||Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) - Simulation Education Training (SET) Competitive Supplement|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030401SUPP21||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH21 2164||Shoulder to Shoulder: Accompanying Ministries of Health in Central America in Strengthening Local and Global Health Security|
|HRSA 22 097||Optimizing Virtual Care (OVC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 23 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.