Apply for FOA ILAB 21 16
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project to Reduce Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Forms of Labor Exploitation of Workers in the Chile Pepper and Tomato Sectors in Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Civil Society Resilience Strengthening activity in Serbia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ILAB 21 16
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 21 16) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|030ADV21R0215||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Libraries, Archives and Museums|
|030ADV21R0227||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Higher Education|
|030ADV21R0696||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Artist or Scholar in Residence|
|72027821RFA00007||Promoting the Voice and Leadership of Women Activity|
|NOI ILAB 21 17||Project to Increase Compliance with Mexican Labor Law and International Labor Standards by the Tomato and Chile Pepper Sectors in Mexico|
|SFOP0008390||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008399||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008403||FY 2022 Gandhi-King Scholarly Exchange Initiative|
|SFOP0008402||FY 2022 Community College Initiative Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 21 16", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.