RFI on Enabling Technologies for a Commercially Viable Fusion Power Plant (DE FOA 0002131)
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI on Enabling Technologies for a Commercially Viable Fusion Power Plant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2019 This is a Request for Information only. This RFI is not accepting applications for financial assistance. THIS NOTICE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT (FOA). NO FOA EXISTS AT THIS TIME..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BJA FY 19 Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program
Previous opportunity: SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002131) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00014 19 S SN06||Special Program Announcement for 2019 Office of Naval Research|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP CTA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP SPDSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Synergistic Population and Data Science Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 LRP CA||DoD Lupus, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 19 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|G19AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|G19AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G19AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002131", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: