Apply for USDA RD HCFP HPG 2020
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the community development, housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Housing Preservation Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2020 FY2020 HPG NOSA - The FY 2020 Housing Preservation Grant application period is Monday, March 23, 2020 - Thursday, May 7, 2020. Please refer to the FY2020 HPG NOSA for additional information concerning the application requirements..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 160 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Housing
Next opportunity: Young Innovators
Previous opportunity: State Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA RD HCFP HPG 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA RD HCFP HPG 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA RD HCFP HPG 2021||Rural Housing Preservation Grant|
|USDA RD HCFP HPG 2022||Rural Housing Preservation Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA RD HCFP HPG 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.