Apply for SFOP0006354
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Improving the Measurement of Market Systems Resilience in Kenya
Previous opportunity: Willow Creek Reservoir Water Quality Research and Evaluation Studies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006354
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006354) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 03 OUTREACH||ALUMNI SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 04 CULTURAL||CULTURAL SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006362||DRL FY19 IRF NEA and/or SCA IRF Roundtable Dialogue Mechanism|
|SE2800 20 GR EURCZ011620||U.S. Embassy Prague - Small Grants Program - FY20 Round2|
|CW 20200118TST OPP||Regression Testing for 20200118 Patch Release|
|SFOP0006376||DRL Supporting Procurement Reforms in Moldova|
|SFOP0006379||DRL Advancing Democracy and Inclusive Respect for Human Rights in Burma|
|SMY300 FY2020 PAS||U.S. Embassy Kuala Lumpur PAS Annual Program Statement|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 20 0001||Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|SMART 2020 17450||SMART FY 2020 SORNA Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|SFOP0006384||DRL Promoting a Credible Electoral Cycle in Uganda|
|SMART 2020 17430||SMART FY 2020 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|SFOP0006401||FY 2020 Creative Arts Exchange|
|DOS PTA 202006||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006354", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.