Support for Implementation of New Legislation Requirements (P17AS00542)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for Implementation of New Legislation Requirements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $97,375.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS
Previous opportunity: Develop Curriculum Based, Multidisciplinary Outdoor Education Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00542) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00546||Residence 1 Viga Preservation|
|P17AS00550||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|P17AS00552||Forest Soil Quality in the National Capital Region Network: Developing a QA/QC Process and Analyzing Data|
|F17AS00344||Central Valley Project Improvement Act|
|P17AS00554||Paleontology Resources of Death Valley National Park|
|P17AS00562||CRLA, LAVO, MOJA Classification Map Class Support and NVC Types|
|P17AS00561||Public Education and Data Management|
|BOR UC 17 N013||Navajo Gallup Water Supply Project Historic Preservation|
|P17AS00569||Vegetation Classification and Imagery interpretation at GUIS in support of the NPS Vegetation Mapping Inventory (NPS-VMI) Program|
|F17AS00341||Inventory and Assessment of Secretive Marshbirds: Using eDNA to Determine Occupancy with a Focus on Eastern Black Rail and King Rail|
|P17AS00565||Archeological Monitor, Death Valley National Park|
|P17AS00570||Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Field work at Niobrara National Scenic River|
|P17AS00572||Cultural Landscape Report for the Baltimore Washington Parkway|
|L17AS00226||BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project|
|P17AS00575||Budget Roll Up and Allocation- Park to Region to National.|
|P17AS00530||Ecological Restoration and Revegetation Collaboration in Yosemite National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0121||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00576||Conserve Archeology Collections|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00542", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: