Wolf Trap Performing Arts Program Support (P18AS00509)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wolf Trap Performing Arts Program Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $594,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: NAWCA FY19 U.S. Small Grants
Previous opportunity: SW EPMT Collaborative Restoration Projects for Guadalupe Mountains NP and Pecos NHS
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00509) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00513||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns|
|P18AS00476||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|NPS 18 NERO 0115||Youth Intern Conducts Conducts Assessments & Plan Reviews|
|NPS 18 NERO 0128||KAWW Improve Visitor Landscape Areas|
|NPS 18 NERO 0130||ProRanger Philadelphia Program|
|P18AS00526||Education Program Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00539||NCPE interns at National Capital Regional Office Mod #2|
|P18AS00561||HOPE Crew Project at National Capital Parks-East|
|NPS 18 NERO 0154||Spindle City Corps Trades Skills 2018-2019|
|P18AS00567||Create Youth Internships at Nez Perce National Historical Park|
|P18AS00577||MONOCACY NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD – Maintenance and Resource Management Interns|
|P18AS00580||Education Program Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0156||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry|
|NPS 18 NERO 0162||Park Landscape Condition Assessment Youth Internships|
|NPS 18 NERO 0164||Trails Intern for Deferred Maintenance and Volunteer Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0188||Visual Information and Outreach Youth Interns|
|P18AS00628||MONOCACY NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD – Maintenance and Reso|
|P18AS00635||ANTIETAM NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD-EDUCATION PROGRAM I|
|P18AS00636||Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration|
|NPS 18 NERO 0203||Visitor Services Intern to Provide Volunteer Coordination and Enhanced Recreational Opportunities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00509", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: