Develop Curriculum Based, Multidisciplinary Outdoor Education Program (NPS 17 NERO 0094)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Develop Curriculum Based, Multidisciplinary Outdoor Education Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Support for Implementation of New Legislation Requirements
Previous opportunity: Multi-Element Chemical Analysis of Slave Village Soils at Cumberland Island National Seashore
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0094) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0244||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0333||Notice of Intent (Long Term Monitoring of Sediment Resources of the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park)|
|USGS 17 FA 0270||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0249||Notice of Intent (understanding the distribution of ground motion and damage during the 2015 Gorkha, Nepal, earthquake)|
|USGS 17 FA 00334||Notice of Intent|
|SFOP0002264||Providing Technical Assistance to the International Counterterrorism and Countering Violent Extremism Capacity-Building Clearinghouse Mechanism|
|VA HRTG 2017||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|NPS 17 NERO 0097||Implementation of Maurice River Comprehensive Management Plan and C2A “Wild About Cumberland” Program Expansion|
|NPS 17 NERO 0099||Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0098||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0100||Historic Buildings Preservation through Internship -2017|
|SFOP0002266||Strategic Trade Control Support: Tajikistan and Uzbekistan|
|P17AS00322||Increasing Capacity and Sustainability for the 50th Anniversary of the National Trails System Act|
|P17AS00360||The National Symphony Orchestra Capitol Concert Series|
|SFOP0002268||Science and Technology (S&T) Dialogues|
|P17AS00321||Support for Ford’s Theatre Society’s Live Theatre Productions and Education Programs|
|NOFO FY2017 EMK001||Administration of the Edward M. Kennedy Center for Public Service and the Arts (EMK Center)|
|NOI ILAB 17 02||Child Labor Beneficiary Monitoring Toolkit Project|
|P17AS00519||Pine Springs Buffalo Soldier Camp Archaeological Overview and Assessment and Management Plan|
|F17AS00325||Black-tailed Prairie Dog Population and Habitat Monitoring and Black-footed Ferret Spotlight Surveys at a Reintroduction Site in Northwest Kansas|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0094", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: