Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 6 (DHS 19 GPD 042 06 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 6" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.042.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development
Previous opportunity: Northwest Youth Corp (NYC) American Sign Language (ASL) Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 GPD 042 06 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 GPD 042 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9|
|DHS 19 GPD 042 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 10|
|7200AA19APS00012ADDENDUMUSAIDBANGLADESH||ADDENDUMUSAIDBANGLADESH CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS FOR COX’S BAZAR CONFLICT PREVENTION AND COMMUNITY RESILIENCE PROGRAM (OUTSIDE OF THE REFUGEE CAMPS)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 GPD 042 06 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: