Apply for P19AS00086
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Northwest Youth Corp (NYC) American Sign Language (ASL) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 6
Previous opportunity: 2019 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00086
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00086) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 01||Promoting Social Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities|
|PAS CMR FY21 08||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|PAS CMR FY21 09||Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium – Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs|
|DOS GEO 21 GR 010 06092021||Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Support Program 2021|
|PD062021 1||Entrepreneurship/Career/Job Training & Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00086", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.