Apply for SFOP0005490
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 Open Source Research and Capacity Building to Counter Nonproliferation Challenges" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.033.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: State of the Birds Grant: Piping Plover
Previous opportunity: Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005490
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005490) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00058||State of the Birds Grant: Piping Plover|
|DOSRUS19GR002||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2019 Annual Program Statement (APS) Small Grants|
|CMS 1Y1 19 001 063129||Healthy Kids 2019|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 002||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 001||Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Program|
|72068519RFA00003||NIGER GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY AND POLICY REFORM ACTIVITY|
|OVW 2019 15806||OVW FY 2019 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|F19AS00060||Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration|
|19JD05||National Sheriffs Institute|
|004 FY2019||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005497||FY 2019 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Projects Benefiting Afghan Refugees and Returnees|
|F19AS00068||Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDA's|
|OVW 2019 15703||OVW FY 2019 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program|
|19CS06||Building Capacity to Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decisions at the State and Local Level|
|19PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|INL19CA0007 WHPBARBADOS ORGCRIME 121218||Eastern Caribbean Organized Crime Investigation Program|
|19CS07||NIC Resource Guide "Guidelines for Developing a Criminal Justice Coordinating Committee" Revision|
|19AD01||Executive Excellence Training Program for Correctional Leaders|
|19JD03||Inmate Behavior Management Initiative Enhancement|
|SFOP0005505||DRL EvDRL Evaluaaluation Innovation Fund—Democratizing Learning and Evaluation: Supporting Evaluation Ecosystems and Opportunities for Contextualized Approaches|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005490", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.