Apply for EDITIONS 201906
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: FY19 Open Source Research and Capacity Building to Counter Nonproliferation Challenges
Previous opportunity: FY19 Countering Ballistic Missile and Related Technology Proliferation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EDITIONS 201906
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EDITIONS 201906) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EDITIONS 201910||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|DOSRUS19GR001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2019 Annual Program Statement (APS) Large Grants|
|BER NOFO FY19 001||FY 19 USA For You|
|20190612 MD||Digital Projects for the Public|
|20190712 AD||Humanities Initiatives at Tribal Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AB||Humanities Initiatives at Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AE||Humanities Initiatives at Community Colleges|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 008||FY 2019 Russian-American History|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 009||FY 2019 Young Astronauts Program|
|P19AS00147||Special Resource Studies Administrative History Reconnaissance|
|MAJOR 202007||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives program|
|PRELIM 202001||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|ENGAGEMENT 201910||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|20190716 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20190821 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0003||Citizen Narrative Campaign|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 03||Romania: Learning the History of Communism|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 04||Romania: Mock Elections - Voting Matters|
|201900814 TD TR||Media Projects|
|20190925 FT||Summer Stipends|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDITIONS 201906", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.