Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007
- The Department of Agriculture, Office of Capacity Building and Development in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving the Measurement of Market Systems Resilience in Kenya" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.960.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2020 Grants to Prevent and Respond to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Against Children and Youth Program
Previous opportunity: Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0004||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program World Food Prize Event|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0005||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program Mentor Focus Group Event|
|FSIS FERN 030220||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 007092||Tribal Colleges Extension Program: Special Emphasis|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 20 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 20 0004||Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program (FSMIP)|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 20 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 20 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 20 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA NIFA FINI 007112||The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0009||Alignment of Pesticide Regulations and Standards in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0001||Interface Test 2020-03-18|
|KV SU 03212020 0530||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 03212020 0708||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0006||Scientific Exchanges Initiative|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 20 GEN0010756||Notice of Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – NEW MEXICO|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 20 GEN0010787||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – State of South Dakota (SD)|
|USDA NIFA SBIR 007374||FY 2020 SBIR Phase 1 - 2nd release|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 007375||Methyl Bromide Transition Program|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 20 0002||2020 Cochran Fellowship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.