Apply for PAR 22 108
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovative ways to provide education on antimicrobial stewardship practices in animals." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2024.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Strengthening Foreign Media Ownership Laws Globally
Previous opportunity: Anti-Nostalgia Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 22 108
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 22 108) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 22 010||Revision Applications - Development and Maintenance of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 009||Federal and State Integration Activities to Advance Cooperation and Regulatory Standards Among Animal Food Safety Regulatory Programs (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 019||Revision Applications - Manufactured Food Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 008||Retail Food Safety Regulatory Association Collaboration (U18) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 025||Renewal - Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA Compliance (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 024||Renewal- Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Compliance (U01) Clinical Trail Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 005||Funding Opportunity Title Innovation Award: Minority Health and Health Equity (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 22 020||OMHHE Educational Funding Opportunity: Expanding education on skin lightening products (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 22 108", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.