Apply for RFA CK 20 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Prevention Epicenters Program: Protecting Patients from Infections, Antibiotic Resistance and Other Adverse Events" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 10, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Willow Creek Reservoir Water Quality Research and Evaluation Studies
Previous opportunity: Administrative Support – Lahore Regional District Lincoln Corners
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CK 20 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CK 20 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2001||Support and Capacity Building for Polio Eradication, Control of Other Vaccine Preventable Diseases, and Immunization Systems Strengthening in Africa.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2036||HQ Supported Development, Implementation, Use and Evaluation of Interoperable Health Information Systems to Achieve HIV/AIDS and TB Epidemic Control through Improved Health Informatics Policy, Governance, Workforce Capacity, and Systems under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2072||Strengthening the Zambia Ministry of Health's Capacity to Provide Leadership to the National HIV/AIDS Response through Coordination, Policy Development, Mentorship and Training under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2034||Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Activities for Mothers, Children, and Families under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2058||Comprehensive Approaches to Sustaining the Health System and HIV Response in the Republic of Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2056||Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Maputo Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA DP 20 003||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2020 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|RFA GH 20 002||Malaria Operations Research to Improve Malaria Control and Reduce Morbidity and Mortality in Western Kenya|
|CDC RFA GH20 2043||Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic Control in Kenya through Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and Data Science under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2085||Quality Facility and Community-Based HIV Prevention, Case Finding, Care and Treatment, and Viral Suppression to Reach Epidemic Control in Cameroon under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2075||Technical Assistance to the Provincial Health Offices in Zambia to Support Optimized HIV Case Finding, Treatment, Viral Suppression, Retention and HIV Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2051||Achieving Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Saturation in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2055||Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Maputo City Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2013||Scaling Up High-Impact HIV Prevention, Testing and Treatment Models in Central America under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 009||Homeless and Housing Resource Center|
|FG 20 002||Family Support Technical Assistance Center|
|TI 20 004||National Peer-Run Training and TA Center for Addiction Recovery Peer Support|
|RFA NS 20 013||White Matter Lesion Etiology of Dementia in the U.S. Including in Health Disparity Populations (U19 Clinical Trial not Allowed)|
|DOS MSU PEPFARSGP FY20||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021|
|HRSA 20 006||Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CK 20 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.