Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS) (CDC RFA CE19 1905)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCIPC in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $462,710.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 32 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation
Previous opportunity: Public Diplomacy Programming in the People’s Republic of China
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA CE19 1905) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CE19 1904||Overdose Data to Action|
|TI 19 003||Building Communities of Recovery|
|CDC RFA IP19 1901||Immunization and Vaccines for Children|
|HRSA 19 074||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program|
|7200AA19RFA00006||One Health Workforce - Next Generation (OHW-NG)|
|CMS 2A2 20 001||Maternal Opioid Misuse (MOM) Model|
|CMS 2B2 20 001||Integrated Care for Kids (InCK)|
|HRSA 19 110||Service Area Competition-Additional Area (SAC-AA) — Pago Pago, American Samoa|
|CDC RFA EH19 1901||State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs|
|CDC RFA PS19 1908||Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates Released to the Community|
|72011519RFA00003||USAID/Kyrgyz Republic Tuberculosis (TB) Control Program|
|AH TP1 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Replication of Programs Proven Effective through Rigorous Evaluation to Reduce Teenage Pregnancy, Behavioral Risk Factors Underlying Teenage Pregnancy, or Other Associated Risk Factors (Tier 1) Phase I|
|MP CPI 19 001||OMH Hepatitis B Demonstration Grant Program|
|CDC RFA CK19 1902||Performing Regulatory-Required Medical Examinations for U.S. Bound Populations by US Screening Physicians|
|DOS MSU PFSGP FY19||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2019-2020|
|DOS MSU PFSGPCB FY19||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2019-2020 Capacity Building|
|CDC RFA PS19 1907||STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1902||Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults|
|RFA NS 19 012||Post-Stroke Vascular Contributions to Cognitive Impairment and Dementia (VCID) in the United States Including in Health Disparities Populations (U19 Clinical Trial not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1905||The CDC Cancer Genomics Program: Translating Research into Public Health Practice|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA CE19 1905", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: