Apply for DE FOA 0002453
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Flow Battery Systems Manufacturing FOA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Previous opportunity: Globally coordinated safety monitoring for COVID-19 vaccines
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002453
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002453) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002502||Request for Information on Risks in the High Capacity Batteries, including Electric Vehicle Batteries Supply Chain|
|DE FOA 0002470||Advanced Coal Waste Processing: Production of Coal-Enhanced Filaments or Resins for Advanced Manufacturing and Research and Development of Coal-Derived Graphite|
|DE FOA 0002410||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
|DE FOA 0002405||ADVANCED COAL WASTE PROCESSING: PRODUCTION OF COAL-ENHANCED FILAMENTS OR RESINS FOR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING AND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF COAL-DERIVED GRAPHITE|
|DE FOA 0002515||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002453", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.